Want to be part of a proud and committed team?
Construction Parox success is due to a talented team of respectful, professional and client-focused individuals. Construction Parox offers a stimulating and rewarding work environment for all its employees and worksites where the health and safety of workers is the priority at all times.
Candidates who share the company’s values and aim to be strong partners of Construction Parox in the success of the construction projects of its industrial, commercial and agri-food clients, will find a work environment in which they can flourish and grow professionally.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a foreman. Under the supervision of the project manager, the foreman is responsible for construction sites and works with clients and subcontractors. He must be able to work under pressure, be diplomatic and use good judgment.
In addition to the regular tasks assigned to the foreman, he will :
- Participate in preparatory meetings with the teams and define the different needs in ressources (human and materials).
- Participate in closing meetings with the teams and compile improvements and learning.
- See to the health and safety of workers in compliance, in particular, with the CNESST.
- Communicate effectively with the team, the project manager and the client.
- Plan orders and deliveries.
- Motivate teams, monitor work performed and correct any errors.
- Assume all administrative tasks under his/her responsibility.
- Ensures that budgets are respected.
- Competency card required.
Good experience in commercial and industrial construction sites.
You would like to work with us, but no position seems to be open in your field of expertise? Send us your application anyway.